Monday, March 22, 2010

My Master

My master is a good master. He is not the sort that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid, would ever like to be around. He expects honesty, integrity, and above all, proper humility. That being said, he also expects me to stand for what is right, stand for, and speak the truth. So, I've come out of my igloo, in order to get into this fight, this bloody fight, for the nation, the truth, and the light in the world. My old friend Cyndi used to say, "There are two kinds of people, those of the light, and those of the lie."

20 years ago, I saw this Communist / Leftist garbage coming. In fact, earlier than that, watching the 60's and 70's unfold, and anti-Americans growing in numbers.

So, when I said to my friends, my family, that these people were dangerous, I was told I was extreme.


When I said they should be prosecuted and jailed, I was told to "lighten up." Today, they don't say much to me. In fact, they avoid me, as they know that the things I've said were not extreme, but true.

I've understood their antithesis from the start. It is appealing to many, as it strums the heartstrings of the naive, juvenile heart. It is, at the core, rebellion. Rebellion against God, and all authority, political or otherwise. They are nothing but antithesis. Without something to be against, they fall. Without victimhood, they fall. This is all history and water under the bridge, so to say.

What they will do next is try to shove Global Warming, er, excuse me, "Climate Change" legislation, down our throats. Global Warming / Climate Change is a complete fraud. That carbon dioxide has been listed as a pollutant is absurd, and also a fraud, and a lie. Don't you remember your 6th grade Science class? Does 'The Carbon Cycle" mean anything to your brain?

My master does not approve, but did predict such things for the history of mankind.

Well, I'll document the "Climate Change" stupidity and hoax in days to come, but for now, I think I'll go back to the igloo and smoke an Arturo Fuente cigar of somekind. This will only serve to remind me that illegal immigration is also going to be on the table.



1 comment: